We hope you will reserve a table with us. We have a takeaway service is in full swing too but please remember to order it the evening before on Friday & Saturday nights.
Please contact us via our social media Messenger if you’d like to book a table in the restaurant or reserve a takeaway collection time slot in advance.
We shall look forward to catering for you. Please use the sanitiser provided & please keep socially distanced.
We are currently operating our collection only takeaway alongside our restaurant service. This is how it works:-
- Book a collection time slot slot as far in advance as you can.
2. Choose what you’d like from the current takeaway menu & put your order in as early as you can and the night before at the weekend.
3. We will contact you for a card payment if you leave your phone number with us, or pay on collection if you prefer.
4. Pull up your car outside Volare front door, at your collection time & nip out to pick up your takeaway.
5. Enjoy your takeaway in the comfort of your own home. Please send us some feedback, we always want to know if you’ve enjoyed it. A photo or a positive review would be awesome if you’ve got the time.
The best way to contact us when we are not open, is via our Facebook messenger. Orders can be placed on there or over the phone when we are open (but not on the website or by email please).
We will announce all new developments on Facebook first so please like our page. Any likes, shares, comments, reviews etc would be very much appreciated & really helps us to advertise.
From Nicola & Martin Corless & family and Team Volare
This is the current takeaway menu –
To order, please phone 01484 860262 during opening times or contact us any time via our Facebook messenger. We need your order the night before at the weekend.
Cooked fresh & homemade
BBQ Chicken Pizza with Pepperoni added. Our dough is homemade plus the BBQ sauce & the tomato sauce too.
Carbonara – Penne tubes with ham, Parmesan cheese, béchamel & cream