Please look under the “Takeaways” section for our current menu.
Lockdown again! Stay safe everyone!
We are currently operating our collection only takeaway. This is how it works:-
- Book a collection time slot slot as far in advance as you can. They are spread every 5 minutes apart (5pm – 8pm Tuesday to Saturday) so you shouldn’t meet people at the collection point if you arrive on time.
2. Choose what you’d like from the current takeaway menu & put your order in before 4pm or as early as you can, preferably the night before.
3. Phone 860262 during opening times (5pm – 8pm Tuesday to Saturday) to order & pay with a card or the correct cash on collection is fine too. No card payments on collection please. We can phone you for a card payment, if you prefer, if you leave a number with your order on Facebook messenger.
4. Pull up your car outside Volare front door, at your collection time & nip out to pick up your takeaway. Knock on the door & enter – please wear a mask. We are looking forward to seeing you.
5. Enjoy your takeaway in the comfort of your own home. Please send us some feedback, we will be missing serving people in the restaurant & we want to know if you’ve enjoyed it. A photo or a positive review would be awesome if you’ve got the time.
The best way to contact us when we are not open, is via our Facebook messenger. We regularly check for messages. If you leave an order there, we will get back to you. Please wait for confirmation of your collection time slot. Someone is manning the phone 860262 during opening times (Tues -Sat 5pm – 8pm). Please keep trying if it’s engaged. We need you. Our answer machine will be on when we are not open too so please leave a message & we will get back to you.
We will announce all new developments on Facebook first so please like our page. Any likes, shares, comments, reviews etc would be very much appreciated & really helps to advertise what we are up to. Thank you for all the tremendous support we have received throughout the year. It is a privilege to be a part of this community & our customers have been absolutely amazing. Words can’t express how grateful we felt to be able to continue trading as we have through this difficult year. We’ve worked out how we can continue trading successfully and adapted to all the current regulations. We will adapt again as we have to, if & when the time comes. We love what we do and we will do whatever it takes to continue doing it. Thank you!
From Nicola & Martin Corless & family and Team Volare